Monday 13 June 2011

All new knockout JS will certainly knock you out!

Recently while I was going through my linked in news feeds I happen to come across a post from one of my friend which briefly mentioned knockout JS, my curiosity took me to its website.


Watching the 20 minute video from the founder; completely knocked me out. I must say I fell in love with this amazing JS library. 


Here are few interesting features that knockout JS provides, you would read the same on its website

  1.  Declarative Binding
  2.  Automatic UI refresh
  3.  Dependency tracking
  4.  Templating


With these features in place; and a strong MVVM design patter knockout JS stands out from other JS libraries.  


Apart from this, Knockout JS also has an excellent community support, which generally lacks with most of the libraries that hosted publicly.

Where do I go from here?


For more details, examples, source, and downloads, see the project’s homepage at http://knockoutjs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment